End of Lease turn-in
You may then opt to begin a brand new rent on a new phone or consult with all of us about other update choices, such as for example EIP. Whenever you get back a leased phone, it should be in good working condition. Make certain the phone:
- Does not have any cracks or other harm to the display screen. online installment loans instant approval
- Is not damaged by contact with fluid.
- Can energy on.
- Is not materially modified, this includes both the initial equipment & pc pc software.
- Doesn’t have triggered anti-theft features, such as Find the iPhone.
To finish your JOD lease ahead of the 18-month rent term expires, you will find a number of choices:
- Turn into the phone at a location that is retail good performing condition and spend the entire number of the rest of the month-to-month rent installments or
- Spend the residual lease that is monthly and the full buy Option Price (POP) as mentioned on the rent agreement and maintain the phone.
Set a Purchase Option Installment up Arrange (POIP) online at the conclusion of one’s rent
A POIP is an optional no-interest, nine-month installment want to spend a device off that’s not turned in after your rent has ended.
- Log in to My T-Mobile.
- Under JUMP! On need lease click View rent details.
- Simply Simply Click Get Installment Arrange.
- Review the re payment information. A repayment flow from when it comes to fees today after which you will see nine monthly premiums.
- Enter re re re payment details, then click Agree & carry on.
- Finish the e-signature process.
- When the deal is complete, a verification message shows.
Sign your agreement
- Start the e-mail sent from t-mobile-sign-your-eip current email address.
- Click on the t-mo.co/Device_agreement website link.
- On top of this screen review the consent to electronic documents check the container and then click maintain.