Effective March 26, 2020. Complete solutions are available by phone through the client Service Contact Center at 877-501-2233:
- Submit an application for benefits or complete eligibility review without filling in a paper or online type
- Complete a job interview for advantages
- Get instance information or report modifications
- Complete a mid-certification review
- Demand an upgraded EBT card
- Reach a WorkFirst situation supervisor or social worker
Several in-person solutions can be found in CSO lobbies for a restricted wide range of clients to grab:
- An EBT card, if the person has delivery that is general solutions just as well as certain expedited food recipients. All the EBT cards will likely to be mailed through the merchant or via a neighborhood office mail process. Customers may contact EBT customer support at 888-328-9271 for EBT card replacements.
- Emergency support solutions, whenever mailing those solutions is certainly not a choice.
Clients may continue steadily to fall off documents via fall bins, where available. Paperwork is going to be acquired daily and routed for processing.
- Customers can submit applications, reviews and mid-certifications online for system help. They could additionally report modifications and discover other services that are local.
Services Available Online
Submit an application for benefits, submit your report or review modifications anytime! You can access these solutions from anywhere with online access — such as for example a house computer, neighborhood collection or community center.
Day phone services will be available from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Every business. Contact us at 877-501-2233 Monday – Friday. Hours for interviews are 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Our greatest amount times are involving the hours of 11 a.m.Read More»