1. Tunnel Vision by Blue Sky: Dont try to drive through it! Amazingly tunnel that is realistic painted in the rear of an business building. 1550 Marion St. in the backside regarding the building facing Taylor St.
2. Busted Plug by Blue Sky: At very nearly 40 legs high and five tons, this awesome framework will pay homage to Blue Skys dad who had been a firefighter. At this time it really is positioned at 1400 Taylor St., but plans have been in the actively works to move it to a different location.
3. Hootie as well as the Blowfish Monument: an abstract steel sculpture that nearly types a gazebo. Musical staffs increase through the concrete, and curve about, reminding certainly one of exactly exactly how music moves through the air. a massive electric guitar choose is imbedded into the sidewalk utilizing the different achievements associated with the hometown band emblazoned thereon. Santee Ave. at Harden St.
4. Neverbust Chain by Blue Sky: Look up! an enormous 25 base string links structures in downtown Columbia. 1500 Principal St.
5. Apollo Cascade: The brick-paved Boyd Plaza while watching Columbia Museum of Art includes sculpture that is outdoor functions Henry Moore and Robert Carrolls water water fountain sculpture Apollo Cascade. 1515 Principal St.Read More»