- 1. FHA loan
- 2. USDA loan
- 3. VA loan
- 4. Good Neighbor Next Door
- 5. Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac
- 6. Fannie MaeвЂ™s HomePath ReadyBuyer System
- 7. Energy-efficient mortgage (EEM)
- 8. FHA section k that is 203(
- 9. State and local homebuyer that is first-time and funds
- 10. Indigenous United States Direct Loan
- FHA loan system: financing insured by the Federal Housing management. Best for individuals with low credit ratings and small money conserved for the advance payment.
- USDA loan system: that loan system 100 % guaranteed in full because of the U.S. Department of Agriculture for lower-income borrowers in eligible rural areas.
- VA loan program: that loan supported by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs enabling no advance payment for armed forces workers, veterans and their own families.
- Good Neighbor Next Door customer help system: A U.S. Department of Housing and Urban developing (HUD) system that delivers housing help for police force officers, firefighters, crisis medical specialists and instructors.